This segment is part of the larger story about how Transhumanists are bringing about their Singularity utilizing 5G, Graphene Oxide, mRNA technology.. and your FEAR. I encourage you to take “GQD Particle: The Transhumanist Quantum Agenda” from the top. SPM
In 2011, the CDC put out a Zombie Preparedness article on their website. 1 They have since said it was just “educational entertainment”. 2 The warning was in regards to pathogenic fungus, yes, like the plot of ‘The Last of Us’.
How close to reality is a fungus pandemic, though?
There is documentation about a fungus named Fusarium which can infect humans. 3
It also turns out that there is work being done with Graphene Quantum Dots and Fusarium:
“In this work we have evaluated the behavior of two types of nanomaterials, quantum dots and superparamagnetic nanoparticles, on Fusarium oxysporum, a fungal species that infects an enormous range of crops causing important economic losses and is also an opportunistic human pathogen. Our results indicated that both nanomaterials rapidly interacted with the fungal hypha labeling the presence of the pathogenic fungus, although they showed differential behavior with respect to internalization. Thus, whereas magnetic nanoparticles appeared to be on the cell surface, quantum dots were significantly taken up by the fungal hyphae showing their potential for the development of novel control approaches of F. oxysporum and related pathogenic fungi following appropriate functionalization. In addition, the fungal germination and growth, accumulation of ROS, indicative of cell stress, and fungal viability have been evaluated at different nanomaterial concentrations showing the low toxicity of both types of nanomaterials to the fungus. This work represents the first study on the behavior of quantum dots and superparamagnetic particles on fungal cells, and constitutes the first and essential step to address the feasibility of new nanotechnology-based systems for early detection and eventual control of pathogenic fungi.” 4
BASICALLY THIS FUNGUS WHICH IS CAPABLE OF INFECTING BOTH PLANTS AND HUMANS WILL TAKE UP GQD AND IS CONTROLLABLE. WHICH MEANS THEY CAN CONTROL WHAT THE FUNGUS DOES.
IMAGE SHOWING THE GQD INSIDE THE FUNGUS:
IN THEORY HUMANS CAN INDEED BECOME ZOMBIE BEETLES!
THE FUNGAL SPECIES THEY REFER TO IS Fusarium oxysporum,
IN CROP PLANTS IT CAUSES FUSARIUM WILT (I SAW THIS WITH MY TOMATO PLANTS):
“Fusarium is a pathogen located right under the surface of your soil. It can lie dormant for years, waiting for the perfect conditions to attack. Fusarium attacks the root system of your plants, clogging the xylem and preventing your plants from taking up necessary water and nutrients required for health and growth.
“Fusarium species cause a broad spectrum of infections in humans, including superficial infections such as keratitis and onychomycosis, as well as locally invasive and disseminated infections .” 5
“Hemp and cannabis host many fungi inside and outside the plant, most of which are harmless to most people. However, certain types of fungi such as Aspergillus and Fusarium pose potential health concerns, particularly for the immunocompromised, both through direct infection and consumption of the toxins they produce.
“Researchers have isolated 16 species of Fusarium in cannabis flowers. Many produce toxins that negatively affect humans and animals, including by causing nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, cancer, reproductive disruption and kidney impairment.
“Although Fusarium toxins are not regulated in hemp or cannabis, they are monitored in major food crops such as corn and wheat because of the severe symptoms they can cause in people and animals.” 6
That’s why the government took over production of cannabis. They feed the plants GQDs then the fungus gets incorporated in the flower buds. People then inhale or ingest the fungus. The SMART fungus in the TV series “The Last of Us” gave people superhuman strength, and in the CDC “Zombie Apocalypse” there was also a fungus that caused the Zombie-like infection.
Now, look at this from the General Graphene Corporation!
They say Graphene biosensors can prevent fungal zombie infestation. 7
I am laughing so hard.
They can make graphene based biosensors from fungus. Shit, we are in trouble! My God! Fungi take up and store CARBON! Graphene Oxide is carbon! If the immune system shuts down you will get everything growing from bacteria to fungi to parasites! And that last article indicates they can use that fungus to grow bones! Oh man, they are going to turn us into ZOMBIE BEETLES! 10
“The Monsanto Company was an American agrochemical and agricultural biotechnology corporation founded in 1901 and headquartered in Creve Coeur, Missouri. Monsanto’s best-known product is Roundup, a glyphosate-based herbicide, developed in the 1970s. Later, the company became a major producer of genetically engineered crops. Monsanto was one of four groups to introduce genes into plants in 1983, and was among the first to conduct field trials of genetically modified crops in 1987. The company once manufactured controversial products such as the insecticide DDT, PCBs, Agent Orange, and recombinant bovine growth hormone. In September 2016, German chemical company Bayer announced its intent to acquire Monsanto for US$66 billion in an all-cash deal. After gaining U.S. and EU regulatory approval, the sale was completed on June 7, 2018. The name Monsanto was no longer used, but Monsanto’s previous product brand names were maintained.” 11
Bayer is now the sole owner of Monsanto Company. 12
Bayer is leader in FUSARIUM INFECTION “prevention” in crop plants such as cantaloupe, cucumber, watermelon… 13 squash 14 cereal plant production such as wheat, oats, barley 15 16 bananas 17 tomatoes and many other crops 18 such as potatoes. 19 BAYER is also the main seed provider of all these crop plants?
Here is a research funding request to all international scientists on developing techniques to control Fusarium infection in crop plants. 20
I’m reading mixed messages… Are they trying to keep us from eating it and getting infected, or are they trying to infect us? No different than the jab industry. Bayer will be Bayer. The Rothschild circle jerk never ends.
They have the monopoly on both the infection and the cure… infection would be their primary goal. Historically speaking, infection is always their goal.
NASA is using that Fusarium fungus to make fake chicken, breakfast patties, yogurt, cheese, cream cheese, …
They call it NUTRITIONAL FUNGAL PROTEIN 21 they just started! In their company video, they claim to be a “Food Company for Optimists”! 22 I cannot imagine anything less optimistic than these purely inhuman pursuits!
Fy is produced through a proprietary fermentation process of the fungus Fusarium. The microbe grows in an acidic liquid that is inhospitable to bacteria and organisms that might otherwise contaminate it, rendering pesticides and antibiotics unnecessary. Nature’s Fynd, in partnership with Montana State University, received Phase I and Phase II Small Business Technology Transfer contracts from NASA. 23 24
“Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates and Al Gore are among some of the big names backing Nature’s Fynd. The Chicago-based start-up develops fungi-based burgers, cheeses and chicken nuggets – so how does it differ from Beyond Meat and Impossible Foods? Its products are derived from a fermented volcanic microbe found at Yellowstone National Park.
“Before co-founding Nature’s Fynd (originally called Sustainable Bioproducts) in 2012, Mark Kozubal researched a microbe from volcanic hot springs in Yellowstone National Park called Fusarium strain flavolapis. Along with a team of scientists, Kozubel fermented the microbe into a protein-rich substance and dubbed it “Fy.” While many faux meats tend to use soy, pea and other plant-based proteins, Fy is the foundation of Nature’s Fynd products.
“The company claims the microbe-derived protein is packed with all 20 amino acids, while being free of cholesterol and trans fats. Fy also contains 50 percent more protein than tofu and has a fraction of the fat of ground beef. In terms of sustainability, Nature’s Fynd says Fy uses 99 percent less land than beef production, 99 percent fewer greenhouse gasses and 87 percent less water. 25
“But is it safe to eat? The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) says yes. Late last month, Nature’s Fynd received a “no questions” letter from the FDA in response to its application for its alternative protein ingredient. With a generally recognized as safe (GRAS) status, Fy can officially be sold in food products. The company aims to release its products, including meatless breakfast patties and dairy-free cream cheese, later this year. 26
“Nature’s Fynd has to catch up if it wants to be a main competitor in the alt meat market. Quorn, a UK-based brand founded in 1985, has been offering the American market its vast variety of fungi-based meat products since 2002.” 27
Quorn is also using the mycoprotein from Fusarium. SMART PROTEIN. 28
AND HENCE THE GLOBAL PUSH TO GO VEGAN. MAN WE ARE ALL FUCKED.
“Nature’s Fynd: NASA funded research 31, formerly called Sustainable Bioproducts. On February 4, 2019, Sustainable Bioproducts announced a $33-million Series A funding round led by Silicon Valley venture firm 1955 Capital. The round was backed by Breakthrough Energy Ventures, a $1 billion fund led by Bill Gates with additional backing from Jeff Bezos, Michael Bloomberg and Richard Branson as well as ADM Ventures, the venture arm of Archer Daniels Midland; Danone Manifesto Ventures, the venture arm of Danone; Lauder Partners; and the Liebelson family office.” 32
They are incorporating Graphene Oxide in fungus and now in our foods. This is breaking news-type information because it’s just starting. That’s why the push to go vegan. The fungus is being saturated with GQD, Graphene Quantum Dots, and it’s also in the cannabis plant. 33
THE CDC HAD A ZOMBIE OUTBREAK SCENARIO. A HUMAN HEAD WITH A FUNGUS GROWING OUT OF IT. THAT WAS THE CDC’S ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE. KLAUS SCHWAB SAID; IT WON’T NECESSARILY BE THE BIGGEST AND STRONGEST THAT WILL SURVIVE, BUT THE SMALLEST AND FASTEST.
Neurotoxic mycotoxins such as Fusarium show similar pathology to “Prion Disease”. These neurotoxins can give rise to several neurodegenerative disorders such as Alzheimer’s dementia, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) and Parkinson’s disease. 37
There appears to be no end in sight in regards to the Vitaliano GQD horrors they have unleashed upon us.
For our protocols on deactivating the nano technology, see; “Deactivating the Graphene Quantum Dots & Decoupling your Brain from the Clathrin mRNA Neural Interface”, and remember, NO FEAR.
- Prepare For Zombie Apocalypse: CDC ↩︎
- Prepardness and Response Campaigns: CDC ↩︎
- Human fusariosis: An emerging infection that is difficult to treat: PMC (nih.gov) ↩︎
- Quantum Dot and Superparamagnetic Nanoparticle Interaction with Pathogenic Fungi: Internalization and Toxicity Profile: ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces ↩︎
- Fusarium Melt: Trifecta Natural ↩︎
- Cannabis products may harbor fungal toxins harmful to human health, but regulations are uneven or nonexistent: theconversation.com ↩︎
- Graphene Biosensors in a Cordycorps Infested World: Graphene General Corporation ↩︎
- Green synthesis of carbon dots from cordyceps militaris and versatile applications in alcohol detection and waterproof fluorescent ink: Optical Materials, August 2023 ↩︎
- Cordycepin Accelerates Osteoblast Mineralization and Attenuates Osteoclast Differentiation In Vitro: NCBI, October, 2016 ↩︎
- Parasite Eats the Zombie Beetle Inside Out (video) ↩︎
- Monsanto: Wikipedia ↩︎
- Bayer closes Monsanto acquisition ↩︎
- Fusarium Wilt: bayer.com ↩︎
- Fusarium Crown and Foot Rot of Squash: bayer.com ↩︎
- QTL mapping and successful introgression of the spring wheat-derived QTL Fhb1 for Fusarium head blight resistance in three European triticale populations: PubMed (nih.gov) ↩︎
- Fusarium Head Blight Product Options: Horizon Fertilizers ↩︎
- Bayer, IICA and global fruit industry stakeholders to join forces to tackle the Fusarium R4T banana disease: Inter-American Institute for Cooperation on Agriculture ↩︎
- Fusarium Wilt: bayer.com ↩︎
- New Bayer Fungicides Receive Canadian Registration: spudsmart.com ↩︎
- Active ingredients for Fusarium disease control in soil: Agriculture | Halo ↩︎
- Where to Buy: Nature’s Fynd (naturesfynd.com) ↩︎
- A Food Company for Optimists: Nature’s Fynd (video) ↩︎
- Small Business Technology Transfer contracts from NASA ↩︎
- NASA Helps Serve Yellowstone Fungi for Breakfast: NASA ↩︎
- Fy Protein: Nature’s Find ↩︎
- GRAS Notice No. GRN 000904 ↩︎
- Nature’s Fynd: The Billionaire-Backed Alt Meat Derived from a Volcanic Microbe: Xtalks ↩︎
- What is Quorn mycoprotein?: Quorn (video) ↩︎
- Mark K. | LinkedIn ↩︎
- Mark Kozubal – Research Consultant @ Nature’s Fynd: Crunchbase Person Profile ↩︎
- Nature’s Fynd: Wikipedia ↩︎
- Bezos, Gates back fungus fake meat as next big alt-protein: cnbc.com ↩︎
- CBD, Legal Weed & Graphene Quantum Dots: CIN, September 23, 2023 ↩︎
- Fusarium graminearum GGA protein is critical for fungal development, virulence and ascospore discharge through its involvement in vesicular trafficking: NCBI, December 2022 ↩︎
- Fusarium graminearum GGA protein is critical for fungal development, virulence and ascospore discharge through its involvement in vesicular trafficking: Nature, July 2020 ↩︎
- Clathrin Is Important for Virulence Factors Delivery in the Necrotrophic Fungus Botrytis cinerea: Frontiers, July 2021 ↩︎
- Neurodegenerative Diseases due to Neurotoxins passing through the Nose-to-Brain Pathway: Medical Research Archives (esmed.org ↩︎