April 3, 2020
1) Here’s a document presenting the “need” for global, digital/biometric ID, brought to us by Gates, Soros, Rockefeller, the World Bank, ID2020, and McKinsey.
2) Mastercard’s analysis of the “need” for a Cashless Society, brought to us by McKinsey.
3) Mastercard’s Executive Vice President, Liz Oakes, is a former Expert Associate Partner at McKinsey.
4) Former Managing Director of McKinsey and current Canadian Ambassador to China, Dominic Barton, and former UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, Louise Arbour, were both appointed to the Board of Directors for Mastercard.
5) George Soros is partnered with Mastercard.
6) Soros’ Open Society Foundation, the Canadian Government, the UN HCR, Frank Giustra’s Radcliffe Foundation, and the University of Ottawa partnered to form the Global Refugee Sponsorship Initiative.
7) Which is why Trudeau gave Mastercard $50M in December of 2019. Andrew Scheer brought it up to appease Conservative voters, but never mentioned the reason why Trudeau gave the money. He knew it was part of the Sustainable Development Agenda and never pressed the issue.
8) Mastercard/NuData and Microsoft partner up to find solutions for digital ID and biometrics.
9) Microsoft is one of the partners that make up ID2020, including the Rockefeller Foundation and GAVI Vaccine Alliance. ID2020 is partnered with the UN to achieve the Sustainable Development Agenda.
10) Do you see what’s happening? When it comes to vaccines, digital currency, biometrics, and digital ID, the same companies, organizations and individuals keep coming up over and over and over. Are we going to let these criminals get away with all of this??
Check out this thread on the Global Refugee Sponsorship Initiative:
Here’s a more in depth look at the coming vaccine, RFID and 5G nightmare:
Here’s an analysis of Agenda 2030 and the UN Sustainable Development program:
Here is look at the origins of the “Green Movement”:
Mass gatherings will not come back “at all” until world is vaccinated.